Saturday, July 2, 2011

Accepting What God Allows

Often times when things come our way most of us have a habit of asking why me Lord? After a serious conversation with a trusted friend God sent a serious word to me that I wasn't expecting. It's not for me to know why. There is a reason and a purpose for everything. Too many times we lose out or miss out on the things that are intended for us simply because we haven't learned how to accept what HE allows. We get so caught up in the routine of life and so use to doing it and fixing it ourselves. God is sitting there waiting on you to stop playing his role so he can do his job. Once we finally get to that place where we can put self and pride on the shelf then that's when true healing and deliverance can take place. Healing from all past hurts and deliverance from any thing that has you bound. For me my biggest issue all this time has been self. Not willing to admit that I have faults and that I come short. Certain situations arise and I have to surrender to his will even when I don't want to because he always knows what is best in my life. I have to allow self to die daily so that he may live within me eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment