Sunday, August 7, 2011

Overflow and Praise

This afternoon I was taking a nap and I had interrupted my nap because in my dream I was constantly receiving an overflow of money from everywhere. It seemed everywhere I turned blessings were being thrown my direction. So much to the point that I was running out of room to put all that I was being given. When I woke up the scripture came to me;
(Malachi 3:10)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Immediately I went into praise because there were somethings I went to God about a long time ago and that dream was confirmation for me. What I received from that dream was the word PROSPERITY. Most ppl when they hear the word prosper money is the first thing to come to mind. Not too worried about the finances because the Word lets me know if I seek the Kingdom of God and his righteousness then all these shall be added unto me. But I took that dream as God was getting ready to pour a prosperity blessing upon my life. My anointing, my prayer life, my career, my children, my position in him...all of it is about to be elevated. I usually don't share my dreams but this time I was led to because there are some who have prayed for things(doesn't have to be materialistic)and it is because of your faithfulness over the little things that God is going to make you a ruler over many. When these things come to past you are not to look back but go forth as thus saith the Lord and be a blessing to others. Just because certain doors didn't open that you felt should have been opened does not mean it's over for you. Remain faithful until your change comes. At times people get so close to the promises of God and they lose out because they feel the praise comes after the blessing is received. The praise begins before,during, and after the blessing. A Persistent Praise Provokes a Power Shift! Your breakthrough, deliverance, healing, blessing,etc. begins when you open your mouth.While you are waiting for your door to open praise Him in the hallway:) Praise your way right on into your next level. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment