Saturday, July 2, 2011

Reflection on the past year of my life

I am a lot wiser than I was, definitely learned a lot about myself and those around me who claim to be for me. Quite a few lessons I learned. Always treat people how you want to be treated no matter how they are towards you. Honesty is so important and no matter what be real with yourself and the people you love. In order to experience the sunshine you have to go through a couple of storms. God is always in control and he will keep you if you want to be kept. If God gives you a ministry work it to your fullest ability and he will back you up. Step out on faith and go for what you want in life. Don't complain about what you don't have but thank God for what you do have. Don't be so quick to throw in the towel because to whom much is given much is required. One of my favs is I am who God says I am and there is nothing "man" can do to change that. There is so much more I could say but it is a note lol so I will leave it at that. Love you guys and as my man Steve Harvey says,"Don't be afraid to pray cause prayer changes things."

No comments:

Post a Comment