Friday, September 7, 2012

Table for 3?



Haters, Haters, Haters!!!!!! That’s all you hear these days. The bible speaks about having enemies but our modern day term for it is haters. There is always the question why. Why do the haters hate? Why don’t they like me? Why won’t they just mind their business and leave me alone. The answer is simple…it’s their job! That’s what haters do. You can’t get upset because they are doing their job just make sure you are doing yours by staying in the Word and in prayer. Instead of telling the “haters” to leave and get out of your face, tell them to pull up a chair. They have received an invitation to be at the feast with me and Jesus. Notice I said be at the feast, I never said they would be eating! The bible says(Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies~ Psalms 23:5). Which lets me know when God gets ready to bless me for real or HE begins to make manifest in my life those things HE promised, HE wants my enemies to be present. HE wants to enlarge my territory while they are watching. So they can see for themselves that God is God all by himself and anything HE says can and will come to past. So stop getting bent out of shape when the “hater” comes around. They are just fulfilling the prophecy that God has already given to you through HIS word…check please!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment