Thursday, September 6, 2012

PRIORITIZE



The meaning of prioritize is to put things in order of importance. At times people wonder why things are not going according to plan or things are not falling in line like you need them to. 99% of the blame gets put on the devil. If we are truthful with self we would realize that at least half if not over half of our unwanted outcomes are simply because of improper prioritizing. I have goals, dreams, and a certain direction for my life. In order to accomplish these things, I have to prioritize and tailor my life to fit the direction I want to go. That means some friends have to be removed, some habits formed have to be changed, my mental state has to be adjusted to think and see myself how I want to be.( For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:~Proverbs 23:7). Yes making these changes are going to be hard and painful in some instances but in the end it will be worth the wait. No matter what is on your list of priorities make sure you put God first on the list. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment